Friday, June 20, 2008

a million thanx

A million thanx to my readers. Its been 6 months already since my 1st entry. Sekejap tol maser berlalu. Terlalu pantas ia bergerak. There are lots of crap in my writing. I wrote everything that came across in my head. I always want to write an entry fully in eng. But I don't succeed yet. Maybe one fine day I'll do it. InsyaAllah... If I were to write 1 entry fully in Eng, it will be the shortest entry I ever wrote. Hahahaha... It is because of my limitation in vocab & also because of my grammar. Ahaksss...

De one day, a supplier called. He wanted to speak to person in charge in purchasing whom is my boss. But my boss had went out. I told the caller that my boss 'has go' out. The caller corrected me. "Owh! Your boss has went out". Aiyokkk... Shame on me. Camtuh nye simple sentence pun leh wat salah. But I learn from my mistake. Thanx to Mr. X (I forgot his name..)

A million thanx to my friends yg slalu support my writing & menjatuhkan 1,2 komen. Aku dok berkire2 nak melanggan broadband la. Memandangkan skang tgh promosi sakan sempena euro. Can get modem for free. But every month have to pay for RM129. Or shuld I wait a little longer so that the price will be reduced some more. Hope so la... But the sad thing is my laptop have to use AC power all the time. Not so portable anymore. Dah tue. Season dah pun but still can use it. I love my laptop so much.

Mungkin lepas2 nih akan makin kurang entry aku. Sbb tuh la aku berhajat nak memiliki broadband tuh. Have to recalculate my expenses. Kene reduce mn2 expenses yg terlihat kurang berpatutan. Or maybe I shuld do something yg leh gain more money. Hmm...




***Anyone interested in buying accessories made from pearl??? Mostly d pearls used are from Aussie.

Set rantai leher panjang + gelang (a simple design).

The long necklace from black pearl.

A simple gelang. Suits the youngster.
(Bleh gak kalau nak buh clippers instead yg bleh tros sarung)



Sumer ni dibuat/dikarang sendiri. Pearl tuh of coz la beli kat kedai. Ehehehe... Design & colours bleh dipilih. White pearl pun de gak.

No comments:

Google