Wednesday, October 8, 2008

My Friend

Dear My friend
Are We gonna be forever?
In the sad times and in the happy one?
Can we live together happily in our live?
Will you never betray me whatever it may takes?

My friend
Am I asking too much on your life
Cause I didn't ask for your love
I'm just asking for eternal commitment

We may have someone
Who we will love above anything
Who we will give our live to them
But can we still be friend?

My only prayer for you
Just a simple hope of wisdom
That even if you leave me someday
I know we will be still friend



~~~Pertama kali membaca poem (Should I say it a poem or quotes?? I prefer to name it as poem.) ni aku telah jatuh chenta ngan ayat2 di atas. Terlalu bermakna buat aku. Aku tujukan buat sahabat2 aku. Terima kasih kerana masih sudi menjadi sahabat aku. Buat mereka yg telah lama tidak aku hubungi, aku mohon ampun & maaf. Walau bagaimanapun aku tidak lupakan kalian. Kalian tetap dalam ingatan. Kalau aku terlupa akan kalian, tolonglah kejut aku dari lena yg panjang.

No comments:

Google