Wednesday, April 2, 2008

redah je...

Bak kata MaiH, redah je. lol

Ye... Mmg sy akan redah je. Jz like wat I did before. (^_^)

Alahmdulillah.. Finally, I get a chance to sit for SPA's exam. Tak secuak ari tuh. But still feel a bit cuak. Dah le kene exam kat tempat yg I'm not really familiar. Kene redah sorg2 lak tuh. Dis Sat will be d most adventurous day for me. Hohoho...

There'll be no co-pilot. I need to look for myself. Hopefully, skolah tuh, it's easy to find.

I asked MaiH bout d exam she'd sat before, how was it. She told me it was similar to d exam we took for MRSM entrance exam. There is Math q, general knowledge q, bm, eng, iq. Byknyeeee...

Exam tuh satu hari. From 9.30 am to 4.30 pm. If I'm not mistaken. I don't see the letter yet. My dad called me to let me know bout the test this morning. My dad said he will send the letter to me via fax. So, I have to wait for the fax. Yabedabeduuuu...

Oho.. My brain dah karat2 skit nih. Nak kene gosok ngan kertas pasir. Bg ilang skit karat2. Isk2.. Tu la.. Lamer sgt tak guna otak aku tuk pk menda2 yg berpekdah camnih. Menurut MaiH lagik, there will be question on history. Aiyokkk.. Tu cek lemah la skit. Need to read more within this 2 days..

Current mood - happy + excited + nervous

No comments:

Google