Thursday, April 3, 2008

bo0k hunt

Yesterday, after office hour, I went for book hunt. To find "Soal Jawab Untuk Peperiksaan Am Kerajaan". Mn2 kedai buku yg aku tau berada berdekatan, sumer aku gi. But not my luck. I ask the shop assistant at SACC's MPH, he said the book just sold out. Huhuhu.. Thanx a lot to him for his help. (^_^) Extra info, he looks cute. For me la.. Chinese looks. Sore die pun sedap. lol

Sori2... Tak sengaja nak menggatal di sini. Tp de minus poin. He wears earings. But no worries la coz his juz some1 dat I like to look. COMEY.. Absolutely I'll go there agaian. grin Tak cam dak kat MPH Giant. Dah le tak comey. Plus no manners in treating customers. Cam aku nih. Customer yg cerewet. Org tnya ngan bek & sopan santun, bleh plak die jual mahal. Cam tak baper nak layan. Report kat supervisor die br tau. Huh..

What happen to the book hunt??? Found nothing yg berkaitan for my preparetion for the test. I did spend my money. Aiyokkk... Ni la masalahnya. Benda len yg dicari, but things that out of list yg dpt. Arghhh...

No comments:

Google