Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Monday??

Yesterday I went for an interview in KL. I got the fon call for d interview a week before. I was scared to death.. Isk2.. Seriously. Those was not my 1st interview. I'd gone for a few interview session before. I didn't perform at all. Sucksss... I really had ruined my interview. Mb this is not my 'rezeki' yet. Be tough gal.. Aja2 fighting. Yesterday, I felt a bit gloomy. But today, I'm fine. U can see it by urself. There are a few entry from me. Ehehehe..

"GAGAL SKALI BUKAN BERMAKNA GAGAL SELAMA-LAMANYA"

My biggest fear is to speak in Eng. I can write well. But I'm really bad in speaking. I remember what my teacher told me. To be able to master in Eng, I need to think in Eng. So that the sentence will not sound Ma-lish...

From now on, I have to practice to write & speak in english. Mind if my English has lots of mistakes. Tp kan, aku lagik selesa nak nulih dlm Malays. Byk skit perkataan aku leh guna. Campur2 je la ek. Ehehehe...

***Sedikit ucapan tuk W.Zara. Aja2 fighting dlm usaha mengurangkan mkn. Jgn smpai jatuh sakit plak yerk. If u need some1 to accompany u exercise, juz give me a call. (^_^)

No comments:

Google