Friday, March 28, 2008

unfair

Sad... Walaupun Monday dah apply 4 a leave, but I still need to come work in the evening after I settle up what I have to do. Soooo unfair.. When is the time that I can really have my rest day without any distraction??? Uwaaa...

Last time, I did get medical leave from doc. But I did go to office due to my boss request. Aha.. Seriously, I have to do my best this Monday. Pray for me ya my dear readers. At the moment, I'm practising my Eng wif my dear friend who is far2 away from me. A million of thanx dear.

From now till Monday, I'll try to do my entry in Eng(byk) + Malay(skit). Help me if I'm wrong. (^_^)

***Why am I being so secretive by not telling u guys what I'm going to do on Monday?? U just have to be patient... I'll let u know if I succeed. Please pray for my success. Aminnn.. For those who knows what I'm going to do, just keep it to urself. Thanx for ur corporation. LUV YA..
Google