Wednesday, May 7, 2008

short notes

Today I can't update a lot. Just a short note to let u guys know that I'm fine. Just a bit busy or should I say that I pretend to be busy. I'm busy reading Cecelia Ahern. Almost the end. Right now the characters (Rosie & Alex) already 42 years old. Rosie's parents had passed away.

Its raining heavily outside. Make me sleepy. I'm the sleepyhead. Hahahaha...

***I'll update more about myself & also Cecelia Ahern's novel..

p/s : Yums.. Novel ini amat menarek. Between english fiction & comic, I choose to finish up the novel 1st. Ahaksss... It shows that the novel is more tempting than the comic (at the moment). Kebiasaanya, aku akan lebih tergoda tuk khatamkan comic dulu. Then only I can read the ENGLISH NOVEL peacefully. For me, the story is really interesting (sorry to say that it is more interesting than P.S. I Love U). Nnti aku citer lagik or maybe u should get it TODAY!!! Aja2 fighting...

No comments:

Google