Saturday, May 3, 2008

d|3

Aku tak puas hati dgn seseorg. I did mention bout him before. The way he treat me make me feel so uncomfortable. I told him bout me being uncomfortable whenever he sms or ym me to meet me. For me, he's still a stranger. I don't know him well to call him as my friend. Isk2... Yupss.. I'm a bit conservative bout relationship between a gal & a boy. For me a guy should make a move 1st. Altho I don't mind if another gal make their move 1st towards their dream guy. Perhaps, I'll be so proud to the gal who make d 1st move. (^_^) Opppsss.. Again. Me out of topic.

This guy asked me out again today. I don't want to hate him a lot because I'm afraid that in future I may fall for him. Had u ever read a quote :-
"JANGAN TERLAMPAU BENCI SESEORANG KERANA MUNGKIN SUATU HARI NANTI ORG YG KAMU BENCI AKAN JADI ORG YG KAMU PALING SAYANG. JANGAN TERLAMPAU SAYANG SESEORANG KERANA MUNGKIN SUATU HARI NANTI DIE AKAN JADI ORG YG PALING KAMU BENCI. "

I didn't hate him. But I'm so tak berkenan the way he treat me. Arghhhh... I don't know the right words to tell u how I feel..








***Yesterday I made a statement which I would to name as "pengakuan berani mati". Ahakss.. I told Maizatul that there is someone I cannot have in my heart. Its the truth. But I'm going to the person go. When?? When its the TIME to let him go. I will. InsyaAllah..

No comments:

Google