Wednesday, May 7, 2008

the end

Glad to announce that I have finished reading "Where Rainbows End".

Tragis sungguh kisah mereka, Rosie & Alex. Byk dugaan yg terpaksa ditempuhi sehingga akhirnya mereka dapat bersama. It took 50 years. Isk2... Lamer tuh. A lot of wrinkles on their face.

Silence...

Do you guys believe in silence between 2 people (a gal & a guy), have certain meaning. The silence yg berlaku secara tetiba semasa korg tgh berborak dgn rancaknya dgn a guy la sudah semestinya. Ini bkn la ngan sedara, abah, abg or adek korg. Ini dgn guy yg korg de crush or mb ur bestfriend. Hmm... I do believe in that kind of silence.

I dunno how to explain it. If u get what mean, then its gud for u. If not, I can't help out. Maybe u shuld read this novel to find out what I meant by the SILENCE.

Next book I want to read in a non-fiction. But to get this book, I have to squeeze my budget for book. Hahaha... Pe?? Ingt negara je ke perlu bajet2 ni. I need it too. Nak track pe yg aku SHOULD & SHOULDN'T spend on.

***Just to inform those who don't know bout it yet. Mega Sales is just around the corner. Hahaha(evil)...

No comments:

Google