Saturday, February 7, 2009

tag 2

RULE #1 People who have been tagged must write their answers on their blogs and replace any 1 questions that they dislike with a new question formulated by themselves.


RULE #2 Tag 5 people to do this quiz and those who are tagged cannot refuse. These people must state who they were tagged by and cannot tag the person whom they were tagged by continue this game by sending it to other people.



Tagged by Miss Xara yg berada di kejauhan di bumi Sabah..




1. If your lover betrayed you, what will your reaction be?
-> Listen to his explanation 1st. Pastu timbang tara & make a decision yg terbaik for both of us.



2. If you can have a dream to come true, what would it be?
-> Be with kamu.



3. Whose butt would you like to kick?
-> None.. Sumer orang bernaseb bek sebab masa aku jawab tag ni, I'm in the good mood.



4. What would you do with a billion dollars?
-> Too much thing to list down..



5. Will you fall in love with your bestfriend?
-> I will try very2 hard not to fall in love with my bestfriend berpandukan kepada pengalaman silam ku. I will not sacrifice our friendship.



6. Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?
-> I choose both, to love & being loved... (^_^)



7. How long do you intend to wait for someone you really love?
-> Until I met someone better than the previous one.



8. If the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do?
-> Mendoakan kebahagian buat si dia. Redha...



9. Who was/is your biggest crush?
-> kamu



10. What takes you down the fastest?
-> My parents & my families



11. How would you see yourself in ten years time?
-> Bersama my other half & probably our child(s). Menjadi muslimah yg sebenar. Aminnn...



12. List 5 of your favorite items.
-> Future hp, future lappy, my families, my new watch & my future red shoes...


13. What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?
-> Dia ni seorang yg baik hati, pendengar yg setia, berani menyahut cabaran, banyak la menda nak list down. Buat masa skang ni, takde la ternampak perkara buruk pasal dia.



14. Would you rather be single and rich or married but poor?
-> I want to mix & match. I choose married and rich.



15. What's the first thing you do when you wake up?
-> Either tgk jam kol baper or cari botol air (sudah semestinya aku mo minum ma)...



16. Would you give all in a relationship?
-> NO..



17. If you fall in love with two people simultaneously, who would you pick?
-> Tenung & fikir sedalam2nya baik buruk mereka & sejauh mana keikhlasan mereka. Maybe I'll let my parents make the choice, bleh???



18. Would you forgive and forget no matter how horrible a thing the someone has done?
-> Of coz I will forgive the person but wif ONE condition, dia kena la mintak maaf. If not, how am I going to forgive it. To forget, it will takes time. Biarlah masa yg menentukannya. (I had faced this situation.)



19. Do you prefer being single or having a relationship?
-> Ada masa2 tertentu I prefer being single tapi tak bleh lari dari fitrah semulajadi manusia yg mahu hidup berdua.



20. List 5 people to tag.
-> Takde nak tag sesaper. Saper yg berkenan ngan tag ni, bleh la mengambil & menjawabnya.

No comments:

Google