Wednesday, June 10, 2009

kehilangan seorang dj

Don't get me wrong. Dj is a friend of mine yg tetiba cannot be contacted through both of her mobile phone. Haihhh... Huru hara la seketika. Alhamdulillah, everything is under control rite now. She's fine. It just that her phone, both of her cell phone dicuri. Dunno how the incident occured. I just been informed that her cell phone missing from abg's car. So, all of my dear friend out there, please done leave your valuable things inside ur car. ***MaiH, plz don't leave ur cute little purse inside ur car masa gi makan kenduri. Hiksss...

I was told by Dj's bro that her sister cannot be reachable through her cell. Pe lagik. Cuak la sy. Who doesn't, aite??? I gi kucar kacirkan plak Yums. Uhh.. Dalam kesibukan, Yums still layan me. Thanx a lot Miss Senior Exec. Hiksss.. ***Dah tau pop kuiz yg aku bagi last 2 wiks??? (^_^)


***Live update. Kat opis lagik ni.***


~~~Alhamdulillah.. Tiada mende buruk yg menimpa sahabat ku itu. Baru skang punya skit ruang nak update. Isk2... Been a bit busy. But I still have time to worry bout my fren yg missing seketika. Nak sambung wat kelije. For the next 2 days, I have to be a driver to a person I love. Ishhh.. Lagik mo ngomel. Kata LOVE. Ehehe... Will let u know who is the lucky ONE. Lalala...

2 comments:

mysenoir said...

ehehee. bila masa i tinggal purse dalam kete?? *muka innocent*

~yumi comel~ said...

almk pop quiz yg mane pulak ni? adakah aku terlupe? hehe

Google