Wednesday, January 14, 2009

how do i find true love??

Poster for this movie.

He's just not that into you telah dijadikan filem. Owh... I must watch this movie. I need to watch this movie. Can't wait..

Wow... Terkojut den!!! Mana taknya. De kena mengena ngan my history. Uhh... Ntah maseh ingat or tak. I don't care much about that. I just can't wait to watch this movie. Camno la agaknya citer yg dipetik dari buku tu. I'd read that book. It's a non fiction book.

The book.

Kekadang I just want to believe what's written in that book. But most of the time, I like to deny about the fact. Don't ask why. Hmm...

The official website.

Kt US, citer ni akan ditayangkan on Feb 6. Kat Singapore lak, Feb 19. Kat Mesia, tak tau biler. Tunggu je la. Korang leh tgk trailer citer ni kat official website mereka.

List of the actors & actress.

No comments:

Google